Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Well what can I say ....

I am having a smoke as I type this , my last smoke was 7 hours ago and I am NOT enjoying it one little bit. Did Linda and Carey name this blog correctly ? My answer is hell yes ....Cranky little fat bald man I am right now ..Bit the head off on guy at work yesterday and on reflection probably should have bitten my tongue ...

I have a bit of an upset stomach today and decided well I ain't going to work , pretty slack of me I know but right now I don't give a toss . Sick and tired of crap sick and tired of hearing crap and most of all "Who's idea was this ?" ..Jeeez I used to be a easy going bloke nothing ever was a problem ....Will kill the next person who asks ,"Hows the non-smoking going? " ..Answer I 'll tell you if your a non smoker and never gone through this , take hand and get a truck to run over it ..You can see the truck coming as your hand lays there you know this is going to hurt but you keep your hand there , the truck slowly runs on your hand your in so much pain ...The idiot driver stops and gets out of the truck and leaves you there ...

No-one comes to help they just keep asking you , " Hows your hand ?" ...You really want to say "Its' F......ing sore " ...
Well thats how I feel right now anyway ...

Carey and Linda if you need me to move "your truck " let me know how I can help ..

Till next time
Peace

Trev..:(

No comments: