Friday, August 15, 2008

Hey fellow non-non smokers :)

Best day I have had today , ok I still had a 3 sly dirty smokes to day but it was my greatest achievement to date I think .

Recent conversations with Linda and Carey have reassured me that we are all going through the same roller-coaster ride , we have all said recently ,"READY TO KILL " , and yes annoy me enough or any of us when the need is high and look out .

Have found away to hide my smokes , my dam wife smokes the ones I have hid around the place then she rings the corner store and tells them not to sell me any smokes . I am seriously thinking she has a death wish ...Not happy , not happy at all ...

I think we all are stressed out , and really do not need people making stupid comments about this , bottom line here "We are doing this to improve our health " so we can enjoy the years beyond 50 , jeez how many people don't get to 60 . We are all in our 40's I am guessing I am guessing I am the youngest in age , but looks the oldest and probably right now the one with the shortest fuse and ready to explode ...


{ NEXT PARAGRAPH A LITTLE GRAPHIC}
I have noticed how ever my death cough every morning is clearing up , I am not having my usual 10 minute cough attack with the usual cough up of some very vile looking stuff that don't taste that great coming up either ...But usually once it 's up I feel great , well today I didn't do that my lungs seem to be breathing easier as well .This could be me just hoping as well ..One never knows , but smoking 3-4 smokes a day compared to 35-40 a day I think there could be something happening .

Well once again my dear friends Carey & Linda
Stay strong and we are all in this together , so its not only you feeling the way you do right now , trust me I feel just as bad , if not worse coz "I WANT A SMOKE GOD DAM IT !!"

Till next time
Peace
Trev...:)

No comments: