Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Agggh

What to say ...I smoked today dam ...had 2 smokes work really don't help with this giving up thing by the way ...

Now how do you give up smoking , stay nice , and keep your head ? Anyone ? please ....

I have decided the only way I can do this is "NOT " cold turkey , I am going to reduce my smoking to 5 a day , going cold turkey is just too hard sorry guys . You have have to go cold turkey not me :)
I am thinking from 40 down to 5 is a huge step to start with , I 'll do that for a week then cut it down to 1 a day then if I can do that , I have a better chance of quitting .

I know we are trying very hard and I am afraid I can not do what we started out to do , yeah all talk me :( ...
I am going to go to the Dr as I have heard you can get some sort of tablet to help with the urgers ,,Sorry Linda Sorry Carey but this is the only way for me I can see at this point ...

I feel I have let you guys down , and right now I am feeling very ordinary about it ...

I will cut down then give up ..thats all I can promise you right now ,

Sorry
Trev..

No comments: