Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Day 1.3

Like Trev said, we are a sorry lot.... I had a smoke last night, just one but one none the less.

Hey Trev, dude if you have to go down to 5 a day and then reduce from there then that's what you've gotta do. There are also patches and other med's that can help. If I can, I don't want to use any of those....

Linda, only 1 yesterday? That's a great improvement, keep up the good work! Trev, 5 ain't bad either buddy.

I guess I'm getting a tad cranky. Yesterday, I snapped at my daughter when she was complaining about our computers. Normally, I wouldn't have done that, so I figured I had better fess up to the wife so that at least she knows why I'm a tad touchy.

For me access to cigarettes is the biggest problem. If I can't get to them, it's a lot easier for me. Tonight my family are all going for dinner with my cousin. There will be a number of people that I can bum a smoke from. This will be tough, I'll try but I'm not entirely hopeful that I'll be able to not smoke.

Right this moment, I could really go for a smoke. I mean REALLY GO FOR A SMOKE!!!!! Where's my guitar.....

No comments: