Monday, August 11, 2008

Well just read Linda's and Carey's latest entry and well guys how pathetic are we all ? Sorry me as well , I was smoking up to 40 cigarettes a day . I had one yesterday evening after my meal ....
Well I am going to try and not have one today ...Promise I really do ......

I had a good nights sleep though , I read an article oranges ..everytime you feel like a smoke have a orange drink or slice of orange ...Going to try this today ...

This coke for breakfast isn't healthy but it seems to work for about an hour ..grrr

Right now I am feeling good , mind you I have spoken to another soul in the world yet , people annoy me .......Ok I am looking for excuses .

My thoughts are with Linda and Carey I know what they are going through ..

Till next time
Peace
Trev..

No comments: