Sunday, August 10, 2008

Well I woke up and I knew I was going to be a non smoker from this point on , the usual coughing and looking for a fix . This isn't healthy what I did 7 am in the morning I open a coke jeez I need something ..
I start working on my resume' for another job and my mind is wondering off into the never never land , really needing a fix guys ....But I don't have a lighter or even a cigarette butt in my house ..
Smoking is no good for me , I have to keep telling myself this , smoking bad , smoking bad , jeez ...
I need to do something with my hands , time for break from the resume' and picks up my old guitar and tunes it up ...
Trying to learn a Billy Joel , hey that worked while playing i didn't want a ciggie , but its' like sex after I finish playing I am looking for a smoke ...Dam !!!
Play more Trev play more ....grrrrrrr
I have taken Monday off work , this will help me I think ...I bloody hope it does anyway
I hope Linda and Carey are handling this better then me ..
AGGHHH
Till next time
Peace
Trev

No comments: